Big dangerous attacks difference
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
Like the late goals strategy. One team is leading with one goal and theres like 15-20 minutes to play. This means that one more goal will get me at least half win on the stake. Stats must show the attacking game and loosing team going all out..will score or concede when going all out!
MattGG
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
You both should combine it :)
- dangerous attacks (red) in favour of the losing team
- big shot difference in favour of the losing team
- 15min to play (HT/FT) - but in this case I would prefer FT

+
- where wasnt a goal scored for at least 10min
- goal difference at least 1 goal
- momentum 15-20min

should be enough ;-)
inward
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Also like to add that in general both team averages should be big enough, that statistically speaking there is a anomaly or a goal deficit.
I have burned myself often, when the match is all red but both teams avg are low and actually no goals are scored. 
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
A good angle can also be corners on these games..when one team is dominating heavily and opponent with red card is probably defending in the box with 10 players..no counters and space in the box means usually high balls in the box.
inward
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Okay what about 2nd half overs, 45-60th min ? Downside is that for a win we need 1 or more goal for a win. It can be tricky, as the 1st half could be very active, last 15 min momentum shows high intensity, but if one is impatient and do not wait for the next 15 min period 45-60, you can also burn as the 2nd half turn out to be different than the first.

However, from my experience if you have a good feeling and a read on a certain competition and the intensity piles up, then there are some good spots for betting and we can not wait for a 0,5- refund line.  I have taken a lines where you need 2 or more goals to win, but definitely these spots are tricky. If intensity is high enough, then obviously 20 minutes to 2nd half is a long period enough where you can already secure the bet without waiting to 70-75th minute.
Grailbot
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Hi I am trying similar things regarding a team chasing a goal. Just a quick question. What research do you do? The average goals scored? Thanks 
BennyB
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Very interesting post.
I'm more comfortable with this type of approach rather than notifications.
Inward I also use this type of strategy in trading and it allows to use levers as well as exit points.
Grailbot I use FootyStat to do a pre-match analysis and see where the teams are ranked during the 1st or 2nd half.
The alliance between FootyStat analysis and StatisticSports can give very good feed-back 
Grailbot
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Thank you for you're reply. Do you have any set criteria you use for example both teams average over 1 goal? Or pre match odds for result or goal line. I have been messing with a few ideas over the last year or so but can't seem to get it right. I was thinking of adding next goal odds to my notification for example home team to score next goal at less than a certain price. Any thoughts or tips welcome thanks 
BennyB
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Hi Grailbot
To be as honest as possible I work like this.
I first look at the InPlay stats before I look at the pregame stats.
The most important thing in trading is to first look at what's happening on the field.
For years I've been focused on a database and got sick and frustrated when I didn't get results. I was exactly in your case.
You first need to analyze the match stats as described above and then validate them with pre-match stats. Do the opposite of most others.
A fairly simple example
You see a game with strong attacking signals for a team in the 38', you watch how the team is ranked at home. If you see that the team is in the TOP or the opposing team is at the bottom of the ranking on the outside. It's a good choice for you.
In trading we maximize our profits if there is a goal. For example here you see the team that has strong attacking signals scoring the goal you were waiting for. You can go out as a freebet or you can tell yourself that I'm going to equalize my profits and not worry about the game.
There would be a lot of things to say but for me, and I'm telling you this in a precise way, you should first be interested in the live game before you get interested in the pre-match stats.
I've thrown away my database now.
Grailbot
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Hi BennyB thank you so much for you're reply. Yes I was also doing the same I was logging pre game odds and many other factors and slowly found the inplay stats tell more than half the story when selecting a bet. Can I just ask you're advice on a few things. What market do you target mainly I originally was doing 1 goal line but now seem to of drifted into 0.5 which is normally round about 70. Ins. I suppose I need to know how my strike rate is going to be but I am struggling to know what odds to wait for or more crucial what minute should I walk away as time is running out. Once again thanks for you're help and advice I will start to use that from today.
BennyB
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
No problem, Graillbot.
Yes at first to know if you have an advantage it is necessary to list your selections taken and see on the long term.
The main advantage with Statiticsports is that you can do tests faster.
Set up notification alerts for your settings and see how the selections react to the first 200 choices.
Don't worry too much about goal lines or prizes, the important thing is to find value in each of your choices. Take matches with high stats in shots and dangerous attacks and operate according to the market.
For my part I can be involved on a line higher than 2.5 goals in the 30' or 0.5 goals in the 80' for a late goal.
It all really depends on the momentum and the context of the game. 
If you're operating in the 70' watch the momentum in the last 15 minutes. 
I can't tell you what's best for you. Some traders are more comfortable with higher risk/reward and others prefer to have a lot of winners but a low reward.
Be patient and don't hesitate to work on the InPlay statistics, this is the most important thing. Look at what you see in the field and not at what has happened before.
Grailbot
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Thanks again bennyb. Excellent advice. I will continue to track the notification strike rate alongside the inplay stats as opposed to in the last just betting blindly on notifications alone. I need to adapt my notifications to the back end of games. As I think this is where I am likely to benefit the most ans then hopefully if successful can then target first halves etc. I will probably stick around the 70 mark for now and if I have some joy track results and see how far into the game I can push my luck. Thanks again much appreciated you sharing you're knowledge with me. I was ready for giving up. 
BennyB
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Excellent Grailbot,
Never give up, keep fighting no matter what.
Keep me informed if you want. 
All the best.
Grailbot
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Thanks bennyb. Thats great I will definetly keep in touch. Thanks again.