All questions about the notifications
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
First of all, there are 2 different kinds of notifications:

First one is fully customizable and you can get mobile app alerts on them. To start creating them, open the left side menu and click on Create notification. You can pre game odds and lines movements, inplay odds and lines movements, inplay stats, game time, momentum and many more different things.

The second one is in-play notification. You can activate it when clicking on the bell icon after the game. Main purpose is getting alert when theres inplay line and odds available you were waiting for. For example: Current total goals line is 3.5 and you dont want to bet anything over 2.5 goal line. You can quickly create alert so the tool notifys you when and if the 2.5 goal line is available with the minimum odds you prefer.
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
Grailbot
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
It would be great to have the option to turn notifications on when someone posts in these threads for example the Inplay tips so we don't have to keep checking.. Just an idea 
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
Grailbot
It would be great to have the option to turn notifications on when someone posts in these threads for example the Inplay tips so we don't have to keep checking.. Just an idea 

Will be added, currently just released the Beta and there's a lot of work to do:)
Siffredi
starstarstarstarstar
Hi guys. 

I would like to know whats the difference between choosing for example "Any Team, Favorite team, Underdog team" versus choosing "Any team Line, Favorite team line, Underdog team line" for pre-game and in-play stats? What would be de difference in the notifications?

i aks this because for example a whats a game to trigger ate goal line off ex. 1.50 and some times it triggers at a higher odd. Or for example i only what games with goal line odds of les than 3 but the same games trigger with high odds too.

Thanks for the attention, and sorry for my english ;) hope you understand.
Siffredi
starstarstarstarstar
another question.. it´s possible to choose between a certain odd range? for example i want a notification to be trigged in goal line odds higher than 1.5 but lower than 3. how could i customize it if it's possible?

thanks
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
Siffredi
another question.. it´s possible to choose between a certain odd range? for example i want a notification to be trigged in goal line odds higher than 1.5 but lower than 3. how could i customize it if it's possible?

thanks

Unfortunately no odds range yet, but definitely something we have to look into adding after the spreadsheets are up for the notis:)
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
Siffredi
Hi guys. 

I would like to know whats the difference between choosing for example "Any Team, Favorite team, Underdog team" versus choosing "Any team Line, Favorite team line, Underdog team line" for pre-game and in-play stats? What would be de difference in the notifications?

i aks this because for example a whats a game to trigger ate goal line off ex. 1.50 and some times it triggers at a higher odd. Or for example i only what games with goal line odds of les than 3 but the same games trigger with high odds too.

Thanks for the attention, and sorry for my english ;) hope you understand.

Hi mate, I totally understand what you are looking for and actually testing the perfect solutions for something like this myself. There have to be some extra options I think and will get back to you when I have worked out the solution:))
DTK507
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
I would love to have the possibility that a notification rule can check last games stats.
For example getting a notification for a match where the favourite team is losing, it's second half and in last 9 games played at home such team scores much more in second half instead of first! (let's say avg of 5 in first and 13 in second). And same with corners.. 
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
DTK507
I would love to have the possibility that a notification rule can check last games stats.
For example getting a notification for a match where the favourite team is losing, it's second half and in last 9 games played at home such team scores much more in second half instead of first! (let's say avg of 5 in first and 13 in second). And same with corners.. 

At some point we are in this place I'm sure, just it takes a lot of time and effort. When we are finished with app and notifications upgrades, we are moving over to work with database and offer more pre game stats lines..something like best games for overs today and easy to follow averages tables etc.
MPR01
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
A question: How to delete all notifications, on notifications page?
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
MPR01
A question: How to delete all notifications, on notifications page?

You mean when clicking on the bell icon on top of the Dashboard?
MPR01
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
No, I wanna delete all my data, normal notifications and backtesting notifications. All.
Without notifications in my speadsheet and notifications page.
MPR01
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Another possibilitie could be: put an option of choose the notification on notification page.
Sort by notification
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
MPR01
Another possibilitie could be: put an option of choose the notification on notification page.
Sort by notification

Option to choose certain notis on Spreadsheet is available...havent thought about adding it also to notis page, but will consider this and see what we can do:)
DrWho
starstarstarstarstar
Very often I don't get the audio notifications on my PC browser or my Android app. I can't seem to find a reason as they seem to be intermittent. Any suggestions ?