Questions and ideas for the Game Page
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
You can change the markets for checking the odds!
Default setting is 1x2 market, but when clicking on it on top of the odds graph you can change the markets!
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
When you click on the game score on inplay page, you will be forwarded to GAME PAGE.
One important feature there is mutual matches (H2H) comparison and also mutual opponents comparison. 
Default setting is ALL MATCHES. H2H comparison isn't something new and impossible to find, but MUTUAL OPPONENTS comparison
definitely is something that is hard to find or manual job so far. 
DTK507
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
I don't know if we are supposed to open a new thread for problems.

Anyway.. I am here to write that in the game page lataly the graphs are not working. It is only showing the same graph of the 1X2 market regardless of the market chosen!
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
DTK507

Anyway.. I am here to write that in the game page lataly the graphs are not working. It is only showing the same graph of the 1X2 market regardless of the market chosen!

Hi mate, I have tested around 20 games today and so far haven't seen such a bug. Next time you see it, please write to live chat with certain game, then we can investigate it. Of course can add the game here, in the forum also, but wold be better if we could check the issue when it's happening in real time;)
DTK507
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Bacuna Matata
DTK507

Hi mate, I have tested around 20 games today and so far haven't seen such a bug. Next time you see it, please write to live chat with certain game, then we can investigate it. Of course can add the game here, in the forum also, but wold be better if we could check the issue when it's happening in real time;)

No it is not a single game! I manage to see only the 1X2 graph since days. So is it only a personal problem? How is this possible?
Bacuna Matata
starstarstarstarstar
DTK507
Bacuna Matata
DTK507

No it is not a single game! I manage to see only the 1X2 graph since days. So is it only a personal problem? How is this possible?

Please send email with screenshots to me [email protected]
DTK507
Starter
starstarstarstarstar
Bacuna Matata
DTK507
Bacuna Matata
DTK507

Please send email with screenshots to me [email protected]

Okay! I'm sending a mail right now..