First of all. My English its not the best, so be understanding :)
My system is based on minimum of one goal to be scored at certain point of the match
My basic rules are:
- only 1st half
- avoid leagues you are not interested in - in my example whole south America, Russian leagues, African leagues, most of the Asian leagues as well. You have to make a small research in which league you see at least some value. I'm sticking to Europe, internationals and friendlies
- all matches are based on notifications.
- so far i don't do weekends, just weekdays
- never consider a match where is a denied penalty, or early goal scored :) it could play with the psychic of the players
- flat stakes
Now to the notifications. I expect goals to be scored at matches, where is something going on. Therefore i set up 4 notifications, where I consider these criteria
- set a momentum of 15-20 minutes
- where there wasn't a goals scored for at least 10 minutes
- good amount of shots ON target
- good amount OFF target
- set the right amount of shots (on, off, on+ff), corners... in my case the best way is to have the suchlike amount of shots on each side - so you can see, that there is something going on - when for example there is 2-2 ON shots and 3-1 Off shots and some corners in the past 15-20mins , there is definitely something going on. Because it shows you, that both sides are pushing for goal and the match should have your attention...