The site is now available in Portuguese language!
New payment option added. The leader in online payment world, Trustly payment system, is now supported on Statistic Sports tool. The fast, reliable and widely spread payment system will make our customers life a lot easier for sure.
New option on notifications. You can now just duplicate the notification instead of removing/adding manually the countries and leagues you don't want to be in the alerts.
The mobile app got some user-friendly updates. Easier to use, easier to the eye and new updates for the mobile app will rock your world!;)
Notification options regarding percentage comparison against the other team logic was corrected a bit and it works like this:
1) Selected team more than the other
Home team 50% more attacks than the other (away team) - this means home team will need to have more than 1.5x the attacks the away team has. (so if away team has 20 attacks then the home team will need to have over 30 attacks)
Home team 200% more attacks than the other (away team) - this means home team will need to have more than 3x the attacks the away team has. (so if away team has 20 attacks then the home team will need to have over 60 attacks)
Calculations are done based on home team attacks. If home team has 50% more attacks than the away team then the attacks should be 9 - 6, 12 - 8, 15 - 10, etc.
2) Selected team less than the other
Home team 50% less attacks than the other (away team) - this means home team will need to have less than 0.5x the attacks the away team has. (so if away team has 20 attacks then the home team will need to have 10 attacks or less)
Home team 200% less attacks than the other (away team) - this will not work since you cannot since the maximum amount of attacks away team can have is 100%.
Calculations are done based on away team attacks. If home team has 50% less attacks than the away team then the attacks should be 4 - 8, 12 - 24, 15 - 30, etc.
There are now options to make Notifications for First Half with FH Odds and lines!
From today, you can log in and register to Statistic Sports using your Facebook and Gmail accounts!
In the past 2 months, we have been doing mostly behind the scenes changes and updates - so everything continues to run even better and some preparations for upcoming updates.
Today we mostly focused on updating our server hardware and one small improvement - on the spreadsheet page you can now open the game page when clicking on the game name.
The preparations for the upcoming football season are on the full swing. The registration process is now faster and smoother, the new payment method will be applied during the next month!
We made some data updates and bug fixes regarding the Game and Team pages.
The registration process is now quicker and easier and includes only 2 steps.
Great news for our growing team as Statistic Sports is moving into a much bigger office! This means that we keep growing and improving our service for our current and future customers.
The spreadsheet shows now the profit and ROI per page and per all active notifications. Spreadsheet updates the profits and ROI automatically when using different filters and sorting options.
Notifications update - fixed a bug when adding and removing the leagues and countries.
Fixed some minor issues on the mobile app and usability is upgraded.
Great news, as Statistic Sports started a partnership with one of the big names in cloud services and from now no, we are able to offer even smoother and quicker
updates on the site. This means that the site is working better on busy weekends with hundreds of games running in for slower computers also.
Huge server updates ongoing in order to offer you even better customer experience!!!
Bug resolved where the tool opened the sorting button after you had games sorted for example for corners.
Also fixed the bug on Game Page where you had a scroll bar for longer team names on actions timeline.
We fixed team and league notes bug where the note didn't fit into the box.
It's now much more comfortable to add your additional team and league information!
Spreadsheet fixes and updates
For the past few days we've implemented some fixes and improvements for the spreadsheet.
Nothing major but should improve the usability of the spreadsheet.
New Feature - "Pause" inplay updates!!!
We haven't added any new features lately but that doesn't mean we haven't been extremely busy since the last update.
We've done a lot of behind the scenes updates and we've focused on our servers lately to prepare them for future updates.
But now let's get back to the new feature we've added - "inplay pause" button.
This button stops / resumes all data updates on the live inplay page. This can be very useful during weekends where the amount of games is very high and the page can "jump" when new games are added or finished games are removed.
Also it could be very useful when your computer is having trouble handling all the data updates during this time.
New Feature named as SPREADSHEET!!!
Long awaited feature for your customized notifications is out and running, yes, the Spreadsheet!
As promised and consulted with our customers, the spreadsheet is as automated as possible in order to make YOUR life easier.
The spreadsheet includes 15 different columns all vital for analyzing your notifications with the target to make the most out of them and CHANGE THE WAY YOU BET.
The information you will get from the spreadsheet:
- Date and time when the notification arrived.
- Notification name with the country and league.
- The game time when the notification arrived and also the game name.
- Odds and lines which were available for betting at the time notification were sent out.
- Market and submarket. Can be filled automatically when clicking on the odds section.
- Current score and final score.
- Odds and stake sections in order to calculate your profits on the given notification.
- Result and Profit/Loss with the last column filled also automatically by the tool.
This is the game changer for us and you! The spreadsheet can be sorted and filtered on almost every column and there are some automated calculations done by the tool.
These calculations will show you in which leagues and countries your notification is more profitable and where the notification is showing losses, so you can remove these leagues and countries!
You can also read the tutorial for the Spreadsheet from our Features link in order to start using it the most profitable way and enjoy your betting from now on!
We have done some changes to the notification system.
1) Added stability improvements (not that anything was wrong but did them just in case)
2) Added a new "group" feature where you can add notifications to "groups". When you add multiple notifications to groups only one notification per group (per game) will be sent.
Eg: Test1, Test2, Test3 notifications are added to "group 1". If Test2 notification rules match and the notification is sent out you won't get Test1 or Test3 notifications for the same game.
3) Games removed from the inplay list will no longer get notifications.
Notification update: We added some new features!
There was an update to add only some certain leagues and countries to notifications a not long time ago and now you are also able to exclude some certain countries and leagues!
Also, we updated the notifications part and changed some namings in order to be easier to understand. Some extra options were hidden, depending on what you choose in the previous box. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHANGE YOUR CURRENT NOTIFICATIONS.
The update was done mainly for creating new notifications and limiting the options which you don't actually need, again depending on your selections in previous boxes.
With updates, you can see now alert after some of your rules - Outdated option. This alert doesn't need any action from you. When you modify your notification, you need to add another option, otherwise, it will work as before.
NOTIFICATION WILL WORK AS BEFORE. When creating a new notification, you don't have some options as noted above.
New options in "my account" -> "edit account information": Timezone selection is added in order to disable the notification alerts according to your timezone. Timezone selection doesn't currently update webpage dates/times and works only for notification date/time range selection. All times and dates shown on our website are still in GMT / UTC but will be soon updated to work with the selected time zone.
You can select some certain days or time periods when you don't want to get the alerts to your mobile phone, desktop or both.
Notification update. We improved our notification tool:
- users can now add and remove certain countries and leagues from notifications,
- added market selection for notifications,
- you can choose quick stats which are shown with the notifications,
- user friendly layout,
- more detailed view.
Recently we've been focusing on small fixes and because of that there hasn't been much to let you know about, but now we have added something helpful to you.
We've been testing a new feature that tracks the statistics accuracy. Our system automatically adds a warning sign next to the stats or time if it may not be accurate.
In this Spanish Youth game for example you can clearly see that the "time" (which in this case was correct) or the "attacks" (0-0) and "dangerous attacks" (13-15) have a warning sign next to it.
What we could determine was that either the scout covering the match wasn't doing his job correctly or there were some other issues but this low attacks count doesn't look right at all for any game.
In some cases the stats might not be wrong but just have a small coverage gap. 99.9% of the time this isn't our fault and we're doing our best to provide the accurate data.
Please double check the games with the warning signs just to be safe.
Our new forum is a live. Please share your tips and other good strategies there. Let's improve our success together!
New Platinum package is out! Platinum package contains some extra new features:
- Create unlimited notifications
- 10 Active Notifications
- Priority Notifications
- Mobile APP - Game Page
- Full functionality - Access for all the future features
New mobile app update available!
- Game play page is now visible in mobile app.
- Notifications are now displayed when the app is open.
- Yellow and red cards added to games list.
- Game options menu - you can add games to special list and remove them
- And many more...
New update available! A major one!!! The mobile app is finally here!
The beta release of StatisticSports.com app is UP AND AVAILABLE for downloading for both, iOS and Android!
The app is still in developing mode and thus only the most basic features are available at the moment and more updates to come soon!
With our app, you can:
- Receive notifications directly to your mobile phone. Use our preset or create your own notifications!
- Use the most complete live football games list with in-play stats. We cover all important stats from shots and corners to dangerous attacks.
- View upcoming football games from our schedule.
- Check the final score of the games from our finished games panel.
Soon you are able to use Game Page, where you can see in-play stats for finished games and compare teams recent games.
Odds will be added to the games and momentum to the in-play games.
Download links are on our Statistic Sports homepage and also available here:
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.statisticsports
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/statisticsports/id1396185121?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Keep in mind that for full use, you need to have a registered account on our Statistic Sports webpage: https://statisticsports.com/live-games
Download, rate, leave reviews and feel free to contact us with any question or idea you might have to improve the app!
New updates available! New Dashboard and Website Facelift!
It has been a while! We have some create news - StatisticSports has been updated.
With our new website look, we also launched several new updates to improve the user experience.
- Browser notifications – gives notifications with sound if certain values are accomplished. There are four ready-made notifications by default. Users can change and create up to five notifications.
- In-play line, stats and odds notifications – easier and quicker way to create specific notifications based on certain games.
- $ money on list – you can mark games where you have made a bet, it makes easier them to follow
- Dashboard settings – want to create your own personal dashboard? Yes, that option is now available. Make your dashboard based on your needs.
- Remove games - now you can remove games which you do not like, just click on the icon.
- Blog - now all the experts and industry related leaders can guest write articles on our blog. And of course, our own team will cover also industry related topics.
- Features pages with explanations – what is what and why it is necessary, it is all explained there
- Attacks performance in game page - how many attacks have gone to dangerous attacks, a good thing to consider next time
- Live games sorting system has been updated to fix some minor issues.
- Some minor design changes
- NEW! BIG UPDATE! We have added customization for live games page.
- NEW! League name update. League name is now visible when holding mouse cursor on the flag.
- Skrill payment method is now available for everyone.
- Schedule beta version is live.
- Sorting is updated. More sorting options are available with momentum and without momentum.
- We have now night mode available - you can choose between day and night mode.
- We added note icon to Live games page. It will be visible when you have created notes which are connected with the teams and/or league.
- Live in-play page has been updated! We added moving elements and colors to odds section.
- Live in-play page has been updated! We replaced open details icon with plus and minus icon and also added icon information menu.
- Momentum function on "Live in-play" page - check last 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 35 minutes stats!
- Underdog is ahead! If underdog is ahead then score will be bordered with red colour.
- Notifications! This part is still under development, but you can set-up your own notification rules. Ensure that you will receive notifications as soon as development will be completed - add your own notification rules already today.
- Live in-play page has been updated! There are two new extra sections - "Finished games" and "Finished favourites".
- Timeline (vertical / text-based - game page)
- See exact time when shot on target and shot off target had made. Just open the game and look vertical timeline for that information.
- Attacks graph (game page)
- League selection filter added for attacks graph
- Average attacks, attacks to score and average goals per game projections added
Today we have more functionality than RBallDB.com ever had, also there are tons of new features coming all the time.
Be prepared for new ULTIMATE punter tool!
As you can see website visual is a bit robust, but don't worry, front-end visual is in development and will be ready in a week or two!
BETA Launched for all users
BETA Launched for RBallDB users
Affiliate system launched.
Want to earn up to 15% on every recommendation you make?
Not as a one-time payment, but for a lifetime?
Sounds good, then register account, set up your affiliate account, share the link and start to generate your passive income.
No limits for earnings, no limits for schedules.