Terms,Terms, Privacy & Cookies
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on StatisticSports's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on StatisticSports's web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by StatisticSports at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on StatisticSports's web site are provided "as is". StatisticSports makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, StatisticSports does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall StatisticSports or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on StatisticSports's Internet site, even if StatisticSports or a StatisticSports authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on StatisticSports's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. StatisticSports does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. StatisticSports may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. StatisticSports does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
StatisticSports has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StatisticSports of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Payment method
StatisticSports accepts Credit Card, Paypal, and Skrill payments. Service fees will be calculated in Euros.
9. Deliver of service
After registration and first payment, you will be displayed all usable statistics and information about football games in StatisticSports system.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
StatisticSports may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments, We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Free Trial and Cancellation policy
1. The 7-day free trial is not binding and you will not be charged unless you cancel the subscription before the 7-day free trial ends. If the payment has gone through we will accept it as confirmation to use the product. No refunds will be given. At the end of your subscription, it will automatically renew unless you cancel your subscription. You can cancel anytime within your subscription period.
2. The Free Trial shall last for a period of 7 days only. After 7 days free trial, regular price for the Service will be changed.
3. All customers up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process, to allow automatic payments once the Free Trial period finishes.
4. The Trial period is counted on your account and also payment method. The Client can apply for the Trial period only once per unique payment method and account. When Client applies the same payment method again for the Free Trial with a different account, payment will be charged and is not refundable.
5. Customers not wishing to continue the Service once the Free Trial ends must cancel the Service before the Trial ends.
6. Offer applies only to new customers who have selected the Free Trial option when signing up to a new Service package.
7. Notice will be sent if payments fails for any reason. It is customers responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
8. StatisticSports reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time.
9. StatisticSports reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
10. StatisticSports has the right to cancel the Free Trial and suspend/delete the account(s) when the customer has violated any Terms.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how they are used on the Website and how to manage their use.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or another device when you access a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are used on the Website for a number of reasons. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(i) to allow users to log on to their StatisticSports account;
(ii) to allow users to choose log-in preferences;
(iii) to monitor and collect information about transactions placed on the Website; and
(iv) for fraud prevention purposes and generally to safeguard privacy. Cookies are generally used to improve and enhance the user experience. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
Session Management - these cookies are essential to enable the use of the Website, they manage session information and enable users to navigate through the Website.
Functionality - these cookies store information which enables us to remember user preferences e.g. preferred language, sort types, media settings. They are also used to improve users' experience by, for example, stopping users from being shown the same message twice.
Fraud Prevention - these cookies store information which helps us stop fraudulent use of the Website.
Tracking - these cookies enable us to store information about how users landed on the Website. We need to record this so that we can appropriately pay our Affiliates.
Analysis – these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and to deliver adverts and information which are more relevant to each user and their interests and to monitor the effectiveness of such adverts and information.
StatisticSports might, from time to time, use carefully selected third-party tracking and/or analytical cookies to assist in improving the Website and StatisticSports’s services for users. Where links are provided on the Website to third party websites it is important to remember that those websites will have their own cookies and privacy policies which will govern any information you may submit. If you decide to use any linked third party websites please read their cookies and privacy policies before doing so.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to disable cookies or change your privacy settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Your browser's 'help' function should also tell you how to do this.
Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website. For example, if your browser is set to disable 'session' cookies, you won't be able to log on to your StatisticSports account.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Rights
You can freely navigate through the Content featured on the Site, provided that You comply with the intellectual property rights defined in Terms and Privacy.
1. Statistic Sports is a registered trademark and thus all the pictures, graphics, videos, texts, articles, software code, icons, layouts, characters, colour schemes and more importantly, notification systems are all property of Statistic Sports and the creator and are protected by Intellectual Property laws. As such, they may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of Statistic Sports.
1.1. All the created customizable notification systems are under the Intellectual Property law and belong to Statistic Sports and to the creator. The users may not copy, modify, distribute, loan, lease, rent, share and most importantly, sell any of the notifications systems nor the alerts sent out by them. Any of the actions mentioned are forbidden and against the Intellectual Property law and will result with immediate termination of the account.
1.2. Statistic Sports and the creator of the customizable notification system may and will use the protection of Intellectual Property law against those who make any damage with the wrongdoings mentioned in point 2.
Selling and Sharing anything under the Intellectual Property means automatically that the owner (Statistic Sports and the creator) has a potential loss of income and this WILL BE asked back from the ones who have made damage with their forbidden actions.
2. You agree to consider and treat all of the Picks and Notification systems as strictly confidential as soon as they are officially provided to You and until the end of the sports competition concerned.
In this respect, You agree not to directly or indirectly disclose or allow the disclosure of all part of the Picks and Notifications to any third parties whatsoever and on any other media than the Site.
2.1. The user shall take all such measures as may be appropriate, in order to ensure continuous and strict compliance with this confidentiality undertaking.
Statistic Sports and the creator of Picks and Notifications shall be entitled to claim damages from the User as a result of the Users breach of any one of the abovementioned obligations.