English Premier League returns!
As mentioned in the previous blog, we have already three big competitions returned, and Spanish La Liga kicks off today!
This weekend will be the busiest in terms of REAL football games offered since the start of March!
We are going to hit to our usual numbers soon, and for Friday already we have around 100 football games coming to in-play.
During both weekend days, we are going to surpass the three-figure amount of in-play games per day easily!
Last weekend our tool sent out a four-figure number of notification alerts already, and we are looking forward to this weekend!
- Sweden Allswenskan, Womens league and several lower leagues. This means that from Sweden alone we will have around 80 games on Sunday!
- Finland Kakkonen games will start in 3 groups with Womens league.
- Spain La Liga and La Liga 2.
- Coppa Italia semi-finals: Juventus v AC Milan and Napoli v Inter.
- Iceland mens and womens main leagues with cup competitions.
- Romania Championship and Relegation Group games.
- Slovakia Fortuna League Championship and Relegation Group games. Slovakia 2 Liga.
- Turkish Super Lig.
- Denmark 2nd div Relegation and Promotion games.
- Greece Super League.
It's like early Christmas feeling, during the middle of the summer! Today is the day when we can finally enjoy the English Premier League once again! This means that from today, all the major leagues have restarted who plan to do it during the summer and finish their local leagues. There's a lot of smaller leagues who returned this week or will return. Some of them from the countries who already offer us some much-needed football and also some new countries resuming.
English Premier League!
For the Fantasy football fans, I have to remind you that there are four doubleheader clubs: Arsenal, Man City, Sheffield and Aston Villa. The tension in terms of future league champion is 'modest'. Liverpool is on 82 points, followed by Man City with 57 points. That's a hell of a run from them this season and well-deserved title for the Liverpool.
The fight for three CL spots remains wide open in English Premier League. To stop Man City from this is rather a mission impossible (IF the ban will be removed), but clubs like Leicester, Chelsea, Man United, Wolves, Sheffield, Tottenham and Arsenal are playing all the games like these are finals for them. One of them have to settle with Europa League spot, and most of them would take it as a consolation prize.
The key battles this week are Man City v Arsenal and Tottenham v Man United.
As the Man City is fighting against the ban from the next season's CL, the battle for the places is even tenser and gives an option for the fifth-place team to play on the biggest stage.
That's why im happy to go with over 2 goal alternative asian line combo on these in this week English Premier League.
Sie können auch mögen
- Tipsters and tipping sites
- Arbitrage and betting tools
- Transfer news
- Football in general
- Betting in general
- International Football Tournaments